Tuesday

Tattoos......Taboo?

~written by Cendi Micor

As a bride or groom, it is natural to want to look perfect on your wedding day. But, why are tattoos considered such an “imperfection” by so many people? Do you think this way by hiding your tattoos? I hope not.


~Photo courtesy of www.recycledbride.com

I know some people consider having some type of shawl or cover-up for a Church ceremony. However, think back to your reasons and emotional connections to your tattoos. Are they not part of who you are? If anyone has a problem with them, too bad!

I can understand hiding them sometimes during a first meeting, especially in a business setting. I would never expose them while I work, considering that would be a first impression to all the guests. But hiding them at your OWN wedding?!? Your guests are those closest to you and your fiancé. They should be aware of your taste and style. Be yourself and embrace your ink!

No comments:

Post a Comment