Monday

FINGER ELEVEN at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre

~written by Cendi Micor

Finger Eleven's latest album "Life Turns Electric" is amazing and I saw them on January 22, 2011 at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre.



~Photo courtesy of www.topfloormusic.com

The venue was awesome in terms of the layout...very intimate and easy to locate your seats. Bathrooms were clean and I would most definitely go there again.

Scott Anderson shaved his head again and he was, as always, on point with his vocals. Still, one of my favourite bands to see live!!!!!!! Best songs of the night: "Drag You Down" & "First Time"...I was a little upset that they didn't play "Absent Elements" but overall, AMAZING CONCERT! Finger Eleven has never disappointed me...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an AWESOME night!
    Small venues are the BOMB!

    ReplyDelete