Monday

IN LIEU OF FAVOURS-DONATIONS

~written by Cendi Micor

I had a wonderful, blessed holiday season and realized just how lucky I am. All material things aside, I am blessed with an amazing family and great friends who are all healthy. I began to give constant thought to finding an outlet to give back somehow to those less fortunate.

Coincidentally enough, Katie Schulz contacted me with a wonderful opportunity. In lieu of favours, why not donate to Cystic Fibrosis Canada? This is not a new concept but since her daughter is suffering from this disease, it is one that I can relate to as a mother of a young child. I could not begin to imagine what it is like and feel there is always room to give back. Couples can provide place cards letting their guests know where a donation has been made. Here is a sample:



For more information, please feel free to contact Katie Schulz mrskatieschulz@gmail.com

I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and that certain people come into your life for a reason as well. I hope to help Katie's daughter, Sophia, and all those who suffer from this disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment